2010-03-19

How to Contribute

I imagine that some of you wonderful folks will decide you'd like to contribute to the anvARTisements project. If you're one of those people, I thank you!

I'm just starting out, so for now, I ask you to either leave a comment on this (or any) posting, or else e-mail me. The e-mail address to use is anvartisements at david lindes, in the com top-level domain. (This of course should be typed as all one word, with appropriate substitutions for at, and a dot before com, etc. I hope you'll understand and find this easy -- Sadly, SPAM is a real problem on the Internet, and I'm trying to minimize what I get in that regard.)

In the future, I may well update this with alternate ways to contact me, and/or a direct paypal link or the like. For now, just send me an e-mail letting me know you'd like to contribute, and your preference on how, and we'll figure the rest out from there. :-)

Again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for providing feedback through your comments!